Be an industry leader by working for an industry leader.
We are always seeking experienced loan originators with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing private-money financing for their real estate investments. Our organization provides the support, leads and tools you need to bring your performance and earning ability to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service and have a track record of success, please start your application today! No licensing required.
We specialize in providing mortgage loans for non-owner-occupied investment properties. We offer private hard money, bridge loans, commercial and long-term rental financing. The role of the Loan Originator will be to learn all aspects of our business and culture and use that knowledge to provide our customers the best loan products and financial services to meet their individual needs.
We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic professionals capable of handling multiple accounts while treating each customer as if they are our only customer. Follow up skills and daily organization is paramount to success in this role. The right candidate will promote and provide business development,
origination of loans, relationship management with customers and strategic partners.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify and maintain relationships with multiple lender conduits.
• Market and promote the company’s products and services accurately and effectively to potential business sources.
• Keep abreast of industry trends and opportunities and inform colleagues and senior management.
• Source business via in-person & virtual meetings with realtors, financial planners, and other partners.
• Develop clientele base via seminars, presentations, and meet-ups, lunch & learns and networking events.
• Review new leads daily and contact them to earn their business.
• Daily pipeline management (loan application to funding process) to ensure that the loan process goes smoothly for all parties involved.
• Ability to network on nights and weekends when necessary.
• Minimum 2+ years of loan originator experience.
• Experience in private lending / DSCR financing is preferred.
• High character.
• Experience using a customer relationship manager (CRM)
• Great written and verbal communications skills.
• Highly detail oriented with an ability to review data, catch, and remedy data integrity issues.
• Great listening, follow-up and follow through skills.
• High achievers that are motivated by goals.
• Self-starter able to generate consistent originations from volume of client conversations and providing innovative solutions that traditional banks don’t offer.
• Strong analytical skills and thrives in a data rich environment, skilled in Excel.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Competitive compensation to start from $60K – $200k w/ commission. Compensation plan that allows top performers to earn mid to high 6 figures.
• Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance plans.
• 401(K) Plan.
• Personal and Professional growth opportunities.
• Paid time off plus holidays.
Trius Lending Partners invites ambitious professionals to be part of our dedicated team in the role of Staff Accountant. As an esteemed lending authority, we value innovation, commitment, and diligence. We offer a chance to align with our Controller, gaining hands-on experience and exposure in our diverse accounting operations. If you are passionate about fast-paced work settings and are keen to evolve with an industry frontrunner, this position is tailored for you.
- Handle the recording and reconciliation of cash transactions across five entities, encompassing Loan Servicing, Mortgage Fund, Rental Properties, and more.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations for balance sheet accounts – this includes bank statements, credit card accounts, and intercompany dealings.
- Partner with our Bookkeeper in overseeing Accounts Payable & Receivable.
- Support the Controller in Cash Management tasks.
- Payroll Management:
- Streamline the documentation for new hires.
- Administer salary and commission-based payroll.
- Oversee and reconcile employee benefits.
- Collaborate intensively with the Controller to craft monthly financial statements and KPIs for all entities.
- Guarantee the accurate recording of revenues and expenses in alignment with GAAP.
- Derive and interpret data for senior management insights.
- Lead and contribute to specialized projects as and when necessary.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of 3 years in a related role.
- Generous Paid Time Off.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- 401k plan.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
$55,000 – $72,000 depending on experience level.
Join Trius Lending Partners, where your expertise will be recognized, and your contribution valued. We look forward to shaping a prosperous future with you.
Trius Lending Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
HOW DO WE KEEP TALENT
& Dental Insurance
Paid Time Off
Personal & Professional
Five Star Reviews
Steve, David, and Josh at Trius were great to work with and extremely helpful. I definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a lender for a renovation project in Baltimore or anywhere in Maryland. Thank you guys for helping me make a house more beautiful and trusting in me. Hope to work with you guys again.
I had the absolute BEST experience working with Trius Lending Partners! Samantha, Mike & Janice make up a true powerhouse. Their team's airtight communication, knowledge, and streamlined process made my buying experience exciting and comforting. I plan on running all my deals through their pipeline and I'm looking forward to continuing to build on our relationship.
Working with Trius Lending Partners has been a wonderful experience. Their staff worked hard to get a deal through for us all the way up to the very last minute! They are knowledgeable, communicative, and easy going. A situation that could have been much more stressful felt easy and seamless. We will definitely be using this group for future deals!
The gold standard in hard money lending. Steve, David, Josh, and Keith at Trius made the process of buying my first investment property in Baltimore seamless. They even went to the property personally to advise on items I should rehab, and what items were acceptable just they way they were to save costs. Excited to do my next deal and to have Trius as a great partner!
I've been cultivating a working relationship with Trius for well over a year; many phone calls looking for insight, comparing scenarios, and many, many preapproval requests. They have always been friendly, knowledgeable, transparent and quick to respond! I recently purchased a property where they were able to get me through the entire transaction in less than 48 hours!
The Trius team will never lead you down a negative path. They take a sincere interest in their clients and will put their industry experience to work to guide you toward success. This is not just a business to them but a relationship that they take very seriously. Whether you are new or a seasoned investor you will be treated with professionalism, respect and kindness.
Trius Lending Partners came through when I was in a time crunch and needed to close on a property after another company was unable to fund the deal that I had. Trius was able to close on the deal in less than a week. Every person in the company that I spoke with during the process was very pleasant and helpful. We will definitely be working with Trius on our next deal!
This company was recommended to me by a fellow investor and funded my first buy and flip property. Not only did they fund the project but gave me sound advice on the house flipping business in general. The process was easier than I expected and everything was quick and painless. look forward to working with the company for years to come.